- 4 Receptions open round the clock, all main credit cards accepted.
- Customer service
- Wi-Fi service (coverage in all receptions and at the “Alla Spiaggia”, "Le Palme" and "I Ginepri" bars), free with guest's own laptop for the first 60 minutes (180 minutes / 2 euros);
- Conference Centre with maximum capacity of 450 people; all technical equipment is available on request;
- Beach equipped with beach umbrellas, sun loungers, free from the 3rd row; canoes, windsurf and sailing lessons with catamarans;
- Beach facilities at the exclusive area “La Duna Bianca” opposite the beach: bar, restaurant, toilets, showers and nursery for children;
- Creative Baby Dance inspired by the magical world of fairy tales;
- 6 bars (open at the discretion of the Management);
- Villaggio Fantasia, “Villaggio Fantasia” for children, set amongst juniper trees and sand dunes;
- “Duneland” Castle for smaller kids, with creative workshops, games area, film screening area, padded area, restaurant, relaxation room with cots and bottle feeding preparation service. (The entire structure is in masonry).
- Amphitheatre – five mateco or artificial grass tennis courts, one of which with night-time lighting – synthetic grass 5-a-side soccer pitch with lighting, basketball court – beach volley – archery – dancing school.
- Unattended outdoor parking.
- At the center of the Resort, in the "Piazzetta dei Ginepri" and in that "dei Fichi", stands the Dune Point, providing info on all activities and scheduled events, and hosting the Diving office, a small amusement arcade, chemist's shop, the boutiques, and fashion stores, and one of the bars and ice cream parlours, usually all open until late evening. The tourist office is also located here, providing info on excursions and car, scooter, boat rental etc.
use of sports equipments, group courses of sailing, windsurf and canoes, archery, tennis, aerobics, gymnastics, guided walks and jogging, dance school etc. Evening entertainment, live music every night.
Finally, it includes, for 6 days a week:
- Doctor’s surgery: free visits from 9.30 am to 11.00 am and from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
- Baby Club: for children from 18 months to under 4 years of age, from 8.45 am to 6.30 pm; assistance at the Babyclub bookable locally free from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm (excluding dinner). Access to the baby club is subject to presentation of a medical certificate stating the child is free from contagious and spreadable diseases, issued no earlier than 3 days before arrival at the resort.
- “Peter Pan” Restaurant: the assistance of a parent is required for children under two.
- Milk bottle heating facility: available on request round the clock, including sterilizer, blender and milk bottle heater;
- Mini Club for children aged from 4 to under 9, open from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm. It includes several recreational and sports activities according to the requirements of the various ages and the possibility of leaving the children in the instructors both for lunch and dinner at the Peter Pan restaurant (open daily).
- "Learn as you play" – an educational experience for getting to know and love Nature while playing and having fun. Finding out about Mediterranean plants and the Resort’s ecological fruit and vegetable garden, watching and looking after the various stages of growth from seed to fruit, right up to harvesting the vegetables that are then eaten at the “Peter Pan”. In addition, children can see the various breeds of birds in the Resort’s own aviary, and even collect eggs laid by the free range hens.
- Junior Club for children aged from 9 to under 14, open from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm. It includes several recreational and sports activities and in addition once a week the possibility of thematic dinner/party with the instructors (to be booked).
New for 2013 Teen club: for young people from 14 to 17, an exclusive and reserved area, with no adults allowed, where you can make friends and have fun in complete safety. Courses on how to mix cocktails (alcohol-free), the latest dance trends, and quality time spent in good company starting with the entertaining Happy Hour and continuing through dinner and after dinner in an enjoyable atmosphere with music and special evenings. In addition there are sailing and windsurf courses and lots of other sports.
The services listed above may vary at the Management’s discretion discretion and are not available on Saturdays.
Wellness Centre "Le Sabine SPA", stables with horseback excursions, diving, boat charters and sports fishing, beach service (free for all guests from the 3rd row, but to be charged for in the 1st and 2nd row; free for guests at the “La Duna Bianca” hotel) shuttle bus to/from Badesi, rental of scooters, cars, pedalos, inflatable boats, strollers, trips to the inland areas, the Costa Smeralda and the islands; Physician consultations (out of Surgery visiting hours), videogames, drinks at the bar, internet, taxis and any other services not listed as included.
At Le Dune you may not use cash for your payments.
Payments can only be made by means of a prepaid card (rechargeable at various points in the resort) issued by reception. You will be reimbursed any unused credit on departure. This is a practical, safe payment method, since in case of loss, unlike money, the card can be immediately blocked by reception and remaining credit can be transferred to a new card.
- Opening of facilities and services is at the Management's discretion.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.